<

Can the IPAD play the SIMS 3 ?

Postby amikam10 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 am

Is it the same as what you play in the computer?

Also, for the Sims3 ambition, must i purchase the sims 3 first?

If you have play it, do you think its fun ? THANKS :D
amikam10

Postby naaman2 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 am

No! its completely different from the Sims 3. It's just a small application from the Itunes store.

Sims 3 Ambition is only an expansion pack. You need to have the original Sims 3 installed before you can install an expansion pack.

Sims 3 is a good game.
naaman2

<

Postby paris » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 am

No! its completely different from the Sims 3. It's just a small application from the Itunes store.

Sims 3 Ambition is only an expansion pack. You need to have the original Sims 3 installed before you can install an expansion pack.

Sims 3 is a good game.
The Ipad cannot play games, you have to remember that it is really not a computer and that is one of the reasons I;m reluctant to invest in one
paris

Postby oliverio9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 am

Sims 3 is a good game.
The Ipad cannot play games, you have to remember that it is really not a computer and that is one of the reasons I;m reluctant to invest in one
The ipad is completely different from a computer, so no. You can't play it on there. There isn't any way you can install it either. It would work on a netbook though.
oliverio9

Return to iPad