<

Is DealDash.com a good site?

Postby darton79 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

I checked out the site, and thought I would like to get a 64GB Ipod Touch for a cheap price. However, I checked out some people who said it was good, but others said it was a scam. I read a question on Answers where someone said they spent over $700. Is it good, is it a scam, and if either why? Any stories, good products, and/or tips to win?
darton79

Postby bleecker » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm

This came up when I was googling for Dealdash, I had to make an account just to answer this because I´m so frustrated with people asking about it!! dealdash is a completely honest site and I have personally won some deals on the site. There are several legitimate companies like it out there like swoopo, etc. but theydon´t provide u with the full buy it now feature which removes the risks of spending money and then being left with nothing!! give it a try. remember to be careful when starting out though, there are some very big bidders who will never quit just to build a reputation for themselves and scare others away in future deals so start out by going for the smaller products while you are developing your strategy!

...PS.
And NO! I will not share with you my winning strategies!! as they give me the edge ;)
bleecker

<

Postby farnam » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Well, im on that site alot. I never bid on TVs or the big stuff. i go for the Amazon card's, or the bonus credits. + if you go for Amazon cards you get bonus credits.
So how i win.
i usually watch who is bidding on what. If there is some on bidding/winning on alot of the item's up on auction don'
farnam

Postby barklay » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Well, im on that site alot. I never bid on TVs or the big stuff. i go for the Amazon card's, or the bonus credits. + if you go for Amazon cards you get bonus credits.
So how i win.
i usually watch who is bidding on what. If there is some on bidding/winning on alot of the item's up on auction don'
I'm happy to see this as the best answer. I'm Dave the Community Manager at DealDash! We are so happy to provide a fun and exciting shopping experience for people and we are making it even better. I'm looking forward to the new developments and hope you are too. Give it a try and email me your ?'s.
barklay

Return to iPod