<

What does it mean if a cancer man ....?

Postby jessey98 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

suddenly stops communicating? I really like this cancer guy and he likes me too and we used to talk all the time but he doesn't text me that much anymore or try to reach me. I'm always the one to start conversation through text or facebook or something. and I wanted to text him to his ipod touch but he wouldn't give me his ipod touch number? and I'm wondering if maybe it's because he likes another girl.. because this was kind of just all of a sudden.. literally one day we were talking all day and the next few days, whenever I texted him, he wouldn't respond.. what could this mean? Does he still like me?
I'm a Libra btw
thanks
jessey98

Postby howie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

don't be so clingy. live your life and don't contact so much. oh and be awesome.
howie

<

Postby baul » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Did you two have an argument? Did you hurt his feelings? These are two reasons why we might go away. Or, he could have a lot going on in his life, but generally speaking when a Cancer is emotionally involved with someone we make them a priority regardless. You want to get his attention? Stop trying to reach him...we go crazy when someone we care about drops off the face of the earth. If he doesn't notice, he doesn't care. If you text him and he doesn't respond, he doesn't care. I would leave it alone.
baul

Postby gere » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

I have a Cancer friend that suddenly stops communicating with me for periods of time.then we go back to talking and texting like normal.I have no idea why he does this,but it could be something to do with Cancers.
gere

Postby stanway » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

I have a Cancer friend that suddenly stops communicating with me for periods of time.then we go back to talking and texting like normal.I have no idea why he does this,but it could be something to do with Cancers.
such behavoiur from Cancer usually means you've offended them and they're angry at you
stanway

Postby oliphant49 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

such behavoiur from Cancer usually means you've offended them and they're angry at you
dont worry so much honey because your question is very common! let me tell me something about cancers. they are the epitome of unpredictable.
they make an effort to pursue you and once you think their yours they disapear.
i think it's because they're insecure and like to withdraw to evalute things. i've got some tips though.
if this guy real likes you he should make an reappearence. i give him no longer than 2 weeks.
but until he comes back i recommend to resist contacting him. he'll miss you even more!
and if this disapearing act happens again i suggest ignoring him for while, even when he tried crawling back to you. then he'll see what it's like to be worried sick about a lover.
i love cancers but sometimes they can be babies.
oliphant49

Return to iPod