<

What is the best laptop for a student taking online courses?

Postby kyran76 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I am taking 3 online courses in the fall. I need a reliable laptop that is not going to freeze or crap out on me.

I will be going on the internet a lot for these courses, i will be writing essays , doing research and managing the classes on this.

Also I am using the computer for photos, music, movies, facebook, and my friend's site

I do not mind spending money for a quality laptop given the fact that it might be cheaper for me to pay a little bit of extra on a laptop now than buying a cheap laptop and then paying all the money to keep getting it serviced in fixed.

If anyone could give me any suggestions that would be great.

So far I have been thinking about a macbook pro or a dell... are these good choices or are there other good options?
kyran76

Postby maed » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah Dell suites the needs of you. Go to Dell site and get the laptop with at least 2 GB RAM, 120 GB hard disc and WiFi. These are bare necessities and besides that get genuine operating system as well as office (as you may need them for your essay writing). Good luck and have a great day.
maed

<

Postby alburn » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 pm

I would definitely recommend the macbook pro. Reliable and can last you a long time.
alburn

Postby roderic » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 pm

I would definitely recommend the macbook pro. Reliable and can last you a long time.
you can make choice from the mac book pro and lenovo but 1 preference on the mac book it is some expensive then the lenovo but best choice
roderic

Postby proinsias43 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 pm

I would suggest you the you can go for either lenovo or pro. In my opinion lenevo is better option as it is less expensive.
proinsias43

Return to MacBook